Handstand Yoga Workshop with Martin
- Sunday, February 16, 2020
- 14:00 – 16:00
Martin Becker (E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 200, RYS 300) is a senior yoga teacher from Basel, Switzerland. Since 2011, he has taught more than 8’000 yoga classes and owns his own yoga studio. He teaches yoga retreats, 200-hour, 300-hour and yin yoga teacher trainings internationally. Martin holds degrees in Psychology (MSc) as well as in Business Administration (BA). His passion is to share the benefits of yoga for body, mind and soul with as many people as possible in a fun way where everbody feels welcome.
- The technique to come into handstand step by step so you can do the pose without any risks
- Correct hand, head, and arm position according to different styles of yoga
- Coming into the pose at the wall and the key success factors to do the pose away from the wall
- Transitions into and out of the pose from/into other poses
- Anatomy and physiology: what are the effects and benefits of this pose
- How often and for how long should you practice the pose to benefit from it?
- Yoga philosophy: why should you do the pose at all and how is this related to the philosophy of yoga?
- Just your yoga clothes
- A towel in case you tend to sweat easily
- Everything else is there and included in the price (mats etc.)
- English (main) & German
- All levels welcome from beginner to advanced
- Modifications and preparation exercises will be offered for all levels – no matter if you are totally new or already quite advanced.
- approx. 15
- Please note: in case of cancellation, you will receive a voucher to participate in the workshop at a different date – the workshops are held on a regular basis. No cash refunds.
Buchungen sind für diese Veranstaltung geschlossen.