Heart-Opening Yoga Workshop with Annabelle
- Sunday, February 09, 2020
- 14:00 – 16:00
Come and explore heart-opening yoga postures that can help us to remove negative emotions that often cloud our mind and soul. This workshop is right for you no matter if you are beginning your yoga journey or if you have been doing yoga already and you want to refresh your skills in the fundamental techniques and tools of yoga.
Annabelle began taking yoga classes in an attempt to increase her flexibility to benefit her much loved AcroYoga. She soon became hooked when she experienced much greater benefits to yoga than just the physical aspect. For her yoga provided much needed stress relief, clarity of mind and an overall feeling of contentment and happiness. As a primary school teacher she has adopted many techniques in the classroom to help children focus and be more mindful of their actions. Keen to deepen her knowledge of yoga, she signed up for the 200 hour yoga teacher training with Martin Becker where she became very passionate about the benefits of yoga and inspired many of her friends to practise regularly.
- We will warm up with a mindful vinyasa flow sequence that helps us to clear our mind and emptions and prepares the body gradually for heart-opening yoga poses.
- You will be guided step-by-step in how to practice deeper heart opening postures and learn some valuable tips and tricks how to discover the joy in poses like the wheel that a lot of students struggle with in the beginning.
- Just your yoga clothes
- A towel in case you tend to sweat easily
- Everything else is there and included in the price (mats etc.)
- English (main) & German
- All levels welcome from beginner to advanced
- Modifications and preparation exercises will be offered for all levels – no matter if you are totally new or already quite advanced.
- approx. 15
- Please note: in case of cancellation, you will receive a voucher to participate in the workshop at a different date – the workshops are held on a regular basis. No cash refunds.
Buchungen sind für diese Veranstaltung geschlossen.