Take Your Yoga Practice to the Next Level Workshop with Martin
- Sunday, March 01, 2020
- 14:00 – 16:00
This workshop is right for you if you want to explore more advanced yoga postures, breathing exercises, and meditation techniques in a fun way. You should have practiced yoga already for approx. 1-2 years to participate in this workshop.
Martin Becker (E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 200, RYS 300) is a senior yoga teacher from Basel, Switzerland. Since 2011, he has taught more than 8’000 yoga classes and owns his own yoga studio. He teaches yoga retreats, 200-hour, 300-hour and yin yoga teacher trainings internationally. Martin holds degrees in Psychology (MSc) as well as in Business Administration (BA). His passion is to share the benefits of yoga for body, mind and soul with as many people as possible in a fun way where everbody feels welcome.
- Yoga for body, mind, and soul: the interplay of the different levels of our being.
- Practical tips for your yoga practice: more advanced postures and sequences, breathing exercises and meditation techniques.
- Guidelines on how and when to practice certain techniques and how to incorporate them into your daily life.
- Insights from yoga philosophy that can be helpful in approaching the ups and downs of life with more peace and calmness.
- The meaning of practicing mantras and how they can be helpful for you.
- Just your yoga clothes
- A towel in case you tend to sweat easily
- Everything else is there and included in the price (mats etc.)
- English (main) & German
- You should have practiced yoga already for approx. 1-2 years.
- Modifications and preparation exercises will be offered for all levels – no matter if you are totally new or already quite advanced.
- approx. 15
- Please note: in case of cancellation, you will receive a voucher to participate in the workshop at a different date – the workshops are held on a regular basis. No cash refunds.