Deep Relaxation – Yoga Nidra Workshop with Martin
- Sunday, March 22, 2020
- 14:00 – 16:00
Martin Becker (E-RYT 500, YACEP, RYS 200, RYS 300) is a senior yoga teacher from Basel, Switzerland. Since 2011, he has taught more than 8’000 yoga classes and owns his own yoga studio. He teaches yoga retreats, 200-hour, 300-hour and yin yoga teacher trainings internationally. Martin holds degrees in Psychology (MSc) as well as in Business Administration (BA). His passion is to share the benefits of yoga for body, mind and soul with as many people as possible in a fun way where everbody feels welcome.
- Introduction to the philosophy, theory and practice of yoga nidra.
- 45-minute gentle yoga sequence to prepare body and mind.
- Breathing exercises to balance our energy.
- Deep yoga nidra session.
- Closing circle.
- Just your yoga clothes, including warmer clothes like socks, sweater, etc.
- Everything else is there and included in the price (mats etc.)
- English (main) & German
- All levels welcome from beginner to advanced
- Modifications and preparation exercises will be offered for all level – not matter if you are totally new to handstand or already quite advanced, you will get tips & tricks for your practice 🙂
- approx. 12
- Please note: in case of cancellation, you will receive a voucher to participate in the workshop at a different date – the workshops are held on a regular basis. No cash refunds.