Yoga & Pranayama Workshop with Agnes
- Sunday, March 08, 2020
- 14:00 – 16:00
Join this workshop to experience how pranayama – or yogaic breathing exercises – can help to reduce stress, clear the mind, and balance your energy level. Open to all levels from newcomers to experienced yoga practitioners.
Agnes took her first yoga class in Kerala, India while travelling there for business in 2009. Initially she was attracted to the physical aspect of yoga and treated it as an alternative to practicing sports, but she quickly realized how much the meditative and spiritual aspects were influencing her life, to the extent that yoga became a passion, so she started practicing yoga regularly, mainly in Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow style. Agnes discovered yoga at just the right time in her life. Not only during a time when she needed it most, being overstressed and frustrated at work, but also when she was finally open and ready to explore the many benefits of the practice. She is fascinated by yoga’s transformative power, both internally and externally. Yoga helped her to sleep better, to eat better and to lead a better life in general. Agnes completed her 200- hour teacher training in Vinyasa Flow style with Martin Becker and Regula Guldimann in December 2015. Her yoga mission is to keep growing, exploring, developing and learning all that she is passionate about, so that she can support her students on their own journey.
- Warm-up with a mindful vinyasa yoga flow to prepare body and mind.
- Thorough step-by-step introduction to breahting techniques.
- Tips how to incorporate breathing excercises into your yoga practice and daily life to reduce stress and increase physical and mental well-being.
- Just your yoga clothes
- A towel in case you tend to sweat easily
- Everything else is there and included in the price (mats etc.)
- English (main) & German
- Open to all levels from beginners to experienced yoga practitioners.
- Modifications and preparation exercises will be offered for all levels – no matter if you are totally new or already quite advanced.
- approx. 15
- Please note: in case of cancellation, you will receive a voucher to participate in the workshop at a different date – the workshops are held on a regular basis. No cash refunds.